Unfortunately, Apple doesn’t allow downloading from other sites directly to their devices.
As our downloads come in .zip files, you'll need to download it onto your desktop and then load it into your music library and sync it with your phone or tablet.
Here are the steps to take:
- On a PC or Mac go to the site and download the album.
- If the Zip is downloaded on a Mac then click to open. If on a PC, free software such as WinZip may be needed to open the files.
- Open iTunes at the Music Library view.
- Drag and drop the unzipped music files (most likely MP3) to iTunes.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer and sync your music in iTunes.
- Your music should now be on your phone.